Here is a list of very real Chuck Norris facts.
It turns out that he’s an accomplished Word Person:
- Chuck Norris didn’t learn about comma splices, he invented them.
- Merriam-Webster looks up definitions in Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris doesn’t write technical manuals; he stares at the screen until the computer is finished.
- Chuck Norris is the only human being who can put three spaces between sentences.
- Chuck Norris’s elearning is just a fight scene that scares students into doing stuff correctly.
- “I” before “E” except when Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks it.
- Tolstoy’s War and Peace is famous for being 1,225 pages long. Chuck Norris is famous for memorizing it—backwards.
- Chuck Norris’s tech writer staffing solution is to hire himself.
- A colon is just a semicolon that tried to arm wrestle Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris always works from home. Everywhere is Chuck Norris’s home.
- Chuck Norris can end any sentence a preposition with.