At ProEdit, we have a single mission: to put people to work.
Since 1992, ProEdit has incorporated leading methodologies, best practices, and technologies to do the following:
- Create all types of online or printed manuals for our clients’ products, policies, and procedures.
- Develop instructor-led and online training courses for all types of industries.
- Write marketing content, blog articles, web content, and other types of information to help our clients’ businesses get noticed.
- Take existing information and make it better. We call that Uploaded. Edited. Done.
Benefits of Working with ProEdit
Our clients for life recognize ProEdit’s value to their business, including:
- Going beyond the typical one-size-fits-all solution to meet your challenges
- Maintaining the largest talent pool of writers, editors, and training developers
- Building solutions that put the right people to work on the right tasks
- Making it easy for you to do business with us
At ProEdit, we work closely with you to understand the specific nature of the project. Then, we put together a team-based solution that exceeds your expectations. Our approach is consultative, process-driven, team-based, and specific to each client.
We are consultative.
Before scoping the project, we work with stakeholders to understand their challenges. Then, we tailor our approach to a cost-saving solution. We match industry best practices, methodologies, and expertise to consistently deliver value and success.
We are process driven.
ProEdit has developed mature processes for creating great content and managing successful projects. We employ a continuous feedback loop with our clients and teams to consistently refine our processes, enabling us to meet and exceed client expectations.
We are team-based.
ProEdit assembles superior teams for each engagement, whether we work remotely or bring our team to you. We believe successful teams have the right mix of skills, experience, and personality. Our editors check all of our work to ensure consistent quality.
Get Started with ProEdit
Thanks for taking a look at ProEdit. How can we help you? Contact us today to see how we can take your ideas, rough drafts, and existing material and create the content you need.