Technical editing is the review of materials such as instructional manuals, policies and procedures, reports, proposals, and journal articles.
Our editors are proficient in a variety of styles, including AP style, the Microsoft Style Guide, and the Chicago Manual of Style, and we’ll perform the following services to improve the quality of your content:
- Check for spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors.
- Check for run-on sentences, wordiness, awkward constructions, and vague language.
- Address unconscious bias.
- Consult with you and evaluate the logical flow of information to make your content more clear and effective.
- Ensure that text adheres to appropriate style guidelines.
- Enter corrections directly into the file while preserving the ability to undo revisions.
We also offer content rewriting services: You do the research and create a first draft, and we’ll take it from there! We’ll work with you to create quality content that resonates with your audience.
We also offer document formatting services to ensure consistency of visual elements.
Find out how our technical editing services can help you!