One of the longstanding traditions of ProEdit’s Annual Christmas Party is a trivia contest. Here are some Christmas trivia questions you can use to spice up your Christmas party!
Christmas Trivia Questions:
- Where did Joseph, Mary, and Jesus flee to after leaving Bethlehem?
- Most people celebrate Christmas on the 25th of December. Who is the patron saint remembered on December 26th?
- What traditional ornament do elves tend to wear on the tips of their shoes?
- What color are mistletoe berries?
- How does Santa Claus go back up the chimney?
- How many points does a snowflake have?
- On the tenth day of Christmas, what does my true love give to me?
- Name all eight original reindeer.
- What famous drink company’s ads popularized the modern, happy, smiling Santa Claus?
- Red and green are the two colors most associated with Christmas. What are the two next most popular colors of the season?
- Traditionally, kids leave what snacks for Santa Claus?
- Santa Claus is known by many names around the world. What is the French name for Santa Claus?
- Name the two reindeer named after weather phenomenon.
- According to Christmas tradition, what gifts did the three wise men give to baby Jesus?
- Who is Ebenezer Scrooge’s partner from the story A Christmas Carol?
- What two words are almost always printed on Christmas gift tags?
- Which country is credited with creating the Christmas beverage, eggnog?
- When does the Russian Orthodox Church celebrate Christmas?
- Which country did St. Nicholas originally come from?
- What is the most popular ornament placed on top of a Christmas tree?
- Which country gifts the Christmas tree that is placed at Trafalgar Square in London?
- What was the first U.S. state to recognize Christmas as an official holiday?
- What was the last U.S. state to declare Christmas an official holiday?
- Who composed the musical score for The Nutcracker?
- What Christmas song is the best-selling single of all time?
Print free trivia game sheets for your party!
Download or print these questions for your big event—free!
There are two cards per sheet. There’s also an answer guide to make it easy for you to run a game.
We want to help you host a painless party and have a great time.
Christmas Trivia Answers:
- He places his finger on the side of his nose and nods.
- 10 lords a-leaping
- Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen
- Gold and silver
- Cookies and milk
- Père Noël
- Donner, which means thunder in German, and Blitzen, which means lightning
- Gold, frankincense, and myrrh
- Jacob Marley
- “To” and “From”
- January 7th
- Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- White Christmas
ProEdit specializes in writing, editing, elearning, and business communication staffing.