Clients choose ProEdit because of our qualifications, team-based structure, and technology capabilities.
Since our beginning, ProEdit has developed high-value solutions that incorporate industry-leading methods and technologies. Using our diverse background in the best practices of technical writing, instructional design, staffing/recruiting, and our other disciplines, we develop creative and effective solutions. We use a reliable, systematic, and team-based approach to create great content.
Experience Creating with Powerful Technology
ProEdit develops content using a variety of industry-leading software products. We write and edit complex machine training guides, informative user manuals, engaging web copy, and many other kinds of content. We also develop elearning courses ranging from basic “page-turner” modules to courses with complex interactions and branching.
Serving Industries and Learning Quickly
We serve a wide variety of industries and business groups, from agriculture and manufacturing to sales and human resources. To be able to cover such a broad range of industries, ProEdit’s content developers are skilled in subject matter expert (SME) interaction and cooperation. We have to be quick learners and on‑point developers.
ProEdit’s Team-Based Approach
We assign a project lead to be your primary point of contact and to coordinate the efforts of our team. Additionally, ProEdit’s project lead works with your stakeholders and SMEs to understand their vision for each deliverable and convey it to the team.
ProEdit’s Project Services team works together closely to ensure your content is cohesive in technique, style, and voice. They also conduct interviews and fill in any gaps in the information.
Also, our Staffing Services team works to understand your company’s culture and vision for new positions at the outset. When all of us know what you’re looking for, we cooperate to keep consistent goals throughout the recruitment process.
ProEdit’s Project Services Team
- Project Lead: Throughout the content development or recruiting process, ProEdit’s project lead updates and informs stakeholders. The project lead oversees the project plan, maintains the project schedule and budget, reports project status, and works with you to ensure the project remains within scope and is delivered on time. At the completion of each deliverable, ProEdit’s project lead conducts a final quality assurance review before delivery.
- Content Developers: Under the direction of ProEdit’s project lead, our content developers gather information, then write and edit the content. They work with stakeholders and SMEs to conduct interviews, gather source content, and research information as needed. They use a reliable, systematic, and team-based approach to create content that consistently maximizes knowledge transfer and retention.
- Editors/Quality Assurance: ProEdit’s editors employ a rigorous quality assurance process to make sure all information is accurately represented in the material and that all deliverables meet or exceed client expectations. Our editors review each deliverable using your style guides. They ensure that deliverables are free of errors in spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Project Scheduler: ProEdit’s project scheduler maintains a detailed schedule for the entire content development process. Our scheduler works with our project lead to assign resources, track deliverables, and maintain timelines.
Time and Effort Saved
Here are 10 ways that ProEdit offers superior services:
- Dedicated Project Lead: ProEdit has a dedicated project lead to schedule all of your projects, ensuring that deadlines are closely tracked.
- Project Queues: Once projects are scheduled, ProEdit team members have their own daily project queue.
- Quality Assurance Process: ProEdit has an industry-leading, proprietary quality assurance process that ensures quality deliverables and minimizes human error.
- Status Reporting: ProEdit provides you a weekly status report.
- Customer Relationship Management: ProEdit team members always have access to project data and contact information.
- Training: ProEdit ensures its team members are properly trained in the required tools and skills.
- Project-Specific Training: Before a ProEdit team member begins new work on your project, they are trained on the project specifics, including your requirements and style standards. We also hold internal project retrospectives to learn from our experiences.
- Speed and Accuracy: ProEdit’s trained editors set metric benchmarks that other editors in the industry cannot match.
- Team Structure: ProEdit establishes specific teams for each project or phase of a project.
- Industry Leadership and Experience: ProEdit was founded in 1992 by a veteran of the technical writing, training development, and editing industry. Our established and consistent leadership remains committed to world-class business communication.